RHM, Eaton, SMC and Ingersoll-Rand provide a wide variety of product, technology and system training opportunities. Classes can take place at one of our supplier locations, your facility or RHM. A sampling of courses we can offer includes:
- Basic hydraulics
- Principles of pneumatics
- Air compressor technologies
- Filtration techniques
- Proportional and servo systems
- Circuit design
Some of the upcoming 2010 Eaton course offerings to consider...
- July 27-29 Cartridge Valves
- July 12-16 Circuit Design
- June14-18 Electrohyraulic Troubleshooting
- August 3-5 Filtration, Fluids and Lubricants
- May 10-14 Industrial Basics
- August 24-26 FPS Certification Exam Review
- May 10-21 Industrial Hydraulics
- May 3-7 Mobile Hydraulics
- October 25-28 Pump Controls
- May 3-7 Troubleshooting
- June 7-11 Wind Turbine Fundamental Hydraulics
Please contact RHM if your interested in any of these classes.
A free on-line Fundamentals of Hydraulics and Pneumatics training course is available at the website of the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA). These programs discuss technology basics and touch upon all aspects of hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Go to the NFPA website at www.nfpa.com and click on Education and then Learning Resources...
Additional training courses offered by RHM:
...plus courses designed for customer specific requirements!
- Lubrication technologies
- Coolant and chip management systems
- Designing energy efficient hydraulic systems
- Basic fluid power
- Effective use of diagnostic and predictive maintenance tools
- Air compressor and dryer technologies
- Understanding filtration
- Designing state-of-the art compressor systems