RHM has always put customer service at the top of their priorities.
- Customer Training - RHM, Eaton, SMC and Ingersoll Rand provide a wide variety of product, technology and system training opportunities. Classes can take place at one of our supplier locations, your facility or RHM
- Engineering Formulas - Let these compressed air, fluid power, lubrication, electrical and pneumatic engineering formulas assist you
- Engineering Support - RHM's engineering support is unrivaled in the fluid power industry. Support begins with our team of field sales engineers, trained to assess customer needs and provide viable solutions
- Inventory - Our multi-million dollar Michigan inventory of fluid power products includes literally thousands of pumps, valves, filters, compressors, manifolds and accessory items
- Plant Audits - Make sure your compressed air system is running as efficiently as it should with an RHM air audit. Compressed air system audits and leak detection reviews determine if your system is operating at peak efficiency
- Powerpoints/Articles - As an educational resource and applications aid, RHM will provide articles and presentations relevant to the fluid power technologies it provides
- Repair Services - Looking to repair a part? Let RHM do it. With RHM and its service partners, we can often get you a remanufactured and warranted replacement component quoted within hours and shipped same or next day
- Subscriptions - Hydraulics & Pneumatics Magazine subscription, courtesy of RHM.
- 24/7 Compressed Air Service - If you have an urgent and unexpected problem, our technicians can be dispatched to your door 24/7. Please call us at 616-530-6300 and follow the voice prompts